It’s Stampin’ Up’s! New Annual Catalogue Time!!! To celebrate, some of our Team – The Artfull Stampers – are sharing fabulous projects showcasing a selection of the gorgeous new products available in the 2012-2013 Catalogue!!
You may have hopped here from Michelle’s Blog. I’m stop # 9 on the Hop and I’m glad you “hopped” in.
I have chosen to showcase some of the Digital Content CD’s that are a new offering for Stampin Up in Australia. Unfortunately, they are not yet offering the My Digital Studio Software, however, these Digital Content CD’s can be used with any Digital Scrapbooking Software, such as Photoshop Elements or free software options such as GIMP. The Stampin Up Images on these CD’s are all co-ordinated, and match the “real life” products in the catalogue.
This first project is a Birthday Invitation Template that is offered on the Patio Party CD. It’s bright, Colourful and most importantly SO SIMPLE to put together. All I added was text!
This page is one I created from scratch using the Floral District DSP on the Floral District CD. (note, the digital stamps used on this page are not on the CD, but from my own collection)
This next page is a template on the Storytime Suite CD. For this page, I dropped in my photos and changed the number to a “2″, added the journaling and it was complete! I love using templates, SOOO simple!
Lastly, and certainly not least is another page built from scratch from the Patio Party CD, and using the Make a Cake Stamp brush set. For this one I added 3 copies of the photo on top of each other and rotated them in layers for a bit of dimension. I added the journaling within the circle punch. The stamps and numbers are all from the CD as well!
To see ALL of the content offered on the Digital Content CD’s in the Annual Catalogue CLICK HERE.
I hope you have enjoyed the addition of Digital Content to the new Catalogue. My Digital Studio is coming to the Australian Market in the next 18-24 months, so get started now dabbling in digital, so when it comes out, you will already have your hands in it. It truly is an easy, and super quick way to get those pictures scrapbooked!
Now click on the link to Kay’s Blog for the next stop on our Hop. I am sure you will find lots of wonderful ideas on this blog hop to inspire you. And in case you get lost or there are broken links just pop back here for the full list of stampers taking part in this hop.
- Alisa Tilsner - www.alisatilsner.com
- Madonna - www.madonnadunn.com.au
- Melissa - http://beedevinedesigns.blogspot.com.au/
- Christina Barnes - www.dotdotstamping.com
- Kathryn Carr- http://kathrynshandmadecards.blogspot.com.au/
- Anna - http://mylittlecreativenook.blogspot.com.au/
- Alison Barclay - http://gothdovedesigns.blogspot.com.au/
- Michelle Bartholomaeus - http://www.inspiredexpressions.com.au/
- Nicole Derendorf - www.nicolederendorf.com
- Kay Koufalakis - http://kaykoufalakis.wordpress.com
- Stamping With Karlie - www.stampingwithkarlie.blogspot.com
- Carolyn Bennie - http://carolynbennieink.wordpress.com
- Tamsin Adams - http://tamsinadams.blogspot.com.au
Thank you for visiting and if you’d like to leave a comment I’d be very pleased to hear what you think of the new catalogue and products